About the Owner – Heinz Wunderlin
As a business economist, I had the opportunity to get to know the cultivation and marketing of agricultural raw materials for several years in England and the United States. As CEO of a food group, I was responsible for production and sales for over 30 years.
During this time we set up operations in Germany / China / Hungary.
I am now making my expertise available to the network in the food industry as a freelancer. I like to motivate people and show possible solutions. I use my network for strategic collaboration between companies. I am also passionate about developing new food trends and I am a passionate cook and wine lover myself. My private environment also allows me to always have my extended family test market at my side. Vegans, vegetarians, carnivores, world improvers and conservatives give me honest feedback and inspiration.
Most important points of my career
- Over 30 years of Management in the food and feed sector
- Study of business administration
- Management training HSG KMU leadership
- Grain trading 1 year in England
- Agricultural commodities trading 3 years in the USA
- Chicago board of grain – grain trade
- Languages: German / English / French